Thursday, July 22, 2010

Writers Block....can't even think of a clever title...

You're a true friend, you're here till the end. You pull me aside when somethin' ain't right, talk with me now and into the night, till' it's alright again. You're a true friend.
I know it's Hannah Montana...Miley Cyrus..whatever you choose to call her, I KNOW.
But I like that song, although it's pushing me farther into writers block...

"I wish i can take your pain away

I wish i can take your blame

I want to take everything off your shoulders, and drop them onto mine.

I want you to be free,

Where no one can hurt you

I'll deal with it all

So you can enjoy your day

I dont care how long i'll have to do it

A day, weeks, months, or years

I deal with it untilll i die

I'm doing all this for you

So you can be happy(:

I'm sorry that all it happens to you

But i'll be there for you

Day or night

And i mean it.

So dont worry

Its Summer

Go have Fun

I'll deal with this Bullshit"

-Jayden :D

1 comment: