Thursday, July 29, 2010

GUESS WHO GOT HER BEST FRIEND BACK? :D

"Say you want me dead
I promise I won't leave you Jess"
Damnit, I believed you.
Now that's the only thing in my head.

I make mistakes I can't count
I won't let a good thing last
Assume
That's all I ever do.
I'm a bitch I know.
There's not a chance that I don't blow.
I'd rewrite the past if I could
I can only throw it behind me
And wish you would.

I miss listening to the radio
Talking 'bout the songs we'd know
I miss up till four am
Talking to Daniel and you
We meant to print it but forgot to
I miss listening to you vent
About some girl on your mind
I miss bullying kids into doing drugs
Your hugs.
I miss writing poems in class
What we'd write about
Being published, and freaking out.
I miss when you'd ask what's wrong
Knowing I wouldn't tell you
You helped me pull through

I can't sleep, I can't close my eyes tonight
Until I try to make this right
Want me gone? I'm gone.
Bags packed
But all I want is my Poem Buddy back.

They say all great things
Come to a greater end
I miss you as
Just
Best
Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment