Thursday, July 29, 2010

What Time Is It? RANTING TIME.

I hate people who can't let go, people who can't move on and go with the flow.
What does holding a grudge against someone do for you? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. All it does is make you feel worse and worse. You silently drive yourself crazy. The other person most likely gave up and doesn't care anymore. Or thought both parties had moved on. But GAH. It happened, yes. People make mistakes. But you have to realize that you make mistakes too, you mess up, say things you don't mean, do pointless things. Everyone does. EVERYONE. So why is it so hard for you to just move on? Wouldn't you want someone to let it go?

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO POINT IN STAYING MAD FOREVER AT SOMETHING THATS EFFING RIDICULOUS. NO POINT. AT ALL.
Unless it makes you feel somewhat better about yourself giving someone so much shit they're going to explode.
It's pointless.
I've had people do some really messed up things to me. And I mean REALLY messed up things. But I realize that I've made similar mistakes, and when they apologize I forgive them.
I don't forget. But I don't hold grudges. I LEARN. I Use that experience to make a change. Not stay pissed off for the rest of my life.

....people these days.

LET. IT. GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment