Saturday, July 3, 2010

To My Best Friend.

They Say

They say it's so damn easy
forgive
forget
move on
but theres always regret
once you're gone

They say the foolish
forgive and forget
but theres no lessons learned
no tables turned

They say the wise
Forgive
but never forget
part of life
is moving along
...all my life
i've been so wrong
I always found it so damn easy
to let the small things in
to ruin something
before it can begin
I always have it in me
to forgive
everyone but myself
but I can't forget
so I put it on everyone else

Forgive
don't forget
but don't look back on this
as a regret
What doesn't kill our friendship
makes it stronger
right?
It's not a friendship without a fight
Because in the end
all of this
is a lesson learned

so forgive
but don't forget
and in a while
lets look back
and smile.

and they say it's so damn easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment