Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Hate What You Are To Me.

I hate how you see the tear stains on my eyes
From crying the night before
I hate how you look through my mask
As if I'm an open door

I hate how you worry about me
When I say I'll be okay
I hate when you're afraid
my scars won't go away
I hate it when you tell me it'll be alright
When i'm wondering if I'll make it through the night

I hate it when you're there for me
No matter what I break, say, or do
I hate how you have my trust
You.
And only you.

I hate the times we laugh
I hate when you make me smile
When you take my mind off life
Even for a little while

I hate it because I hate myself
For not being as good to you
You're so much better off with someone else
But you stick it through

I wish I knew when you were upset
So I could catch your tears
I wish I could see through you
So I could fight away your fears

I can't be
What you are to me

I hate how you're amazing
Something I can't compare to
Because I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment