Friday, July 16, 2010

To Jackie :)

I know it's not your birthday anymore
and I probably should have written this before
right now
but I thought i'd write a poem
to cheer you up somehow

You're awesome
that rhymes with blossom
but I'm not going to use that word
because that'd just be absurd.

On a more serious note.
Jackie
You're dope
I don't know what dope means
But I think it's good
ah
that didn't rhyme like it should.

Anywho
Like peanut butter and jelly
I need you.
You're one of the best friends
I've had in a while
somehow
you know when I need a smile
You're there when I'm up
you're there when I'm down
No matter where or what
you're always around
Thanks for listening to my hurt
the stupid things I blurt
I wish I could be as great to you
as you are to me
because like I said
...peanut butter and jelly.

Happy birthday
to an awesome friend
just wanted to tell you
I'm here till the end
:D

1 comment: