Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Well Put

"Do you know what the stupidest word in the English language is?"
"Butt?"
"No..LOVE. It's thrown around so much. You love everything, pizza, your friends, your boyfriend or girlfriend. In one language it means Zero."

Well put, Mr. May. Well put.
He was right, I laughed when he said that. Giggled at the thought of it being pointless. He didn't understand what I thought I did. I figured without the word, how would we let people in on out love? He was married, he must tell his wife he loves her everyday. Right? So how could he dislike such a word? Such a powerful word.
I was wrong. You don't have to say it, you show it. I hardly use that word now, but people know.
And you feel it as well. My god, what a feeling!
Not like I have any room to voice my opinion, since I have never felt that great feeling.
I don't think at least. Maybe I have, maybe the fact that I have one person on my mind while writing this means I do feel that. Maybe me not wanting to hurt him so I'm waiting for him to hurt me means I do.
But young love is such dumb love.
I'm rambling now. You can tell I'm rambling just by the very fact that I am skipping lines. For when I ramble I have short bursts of idea, and then quickly move on. Not like I had the slightest clue what exactly I was writing about in the first place.
But thats not the point.
I might as well stop with this whole blogging at one in the morning thing, but writing is my drug. Therefor, I shall keep at it. For I was on the verge of tears at the beginning of this, and now I feel loads better. How nice.
I am in misery, there aint nobody who can comfort me. Why won't you answer me? The silence is slowly killing me..
Well put, Maroon 5. Well put.

No comments:

Post a Comment