Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's Not Tuesday?

I went all week thinking it was tuesday.
And I woke up thinking it was Sunday.
I forgot my best friend's birthday.
I lost my eyeliner. But only after I did one eye. So I look like an idiot.
I need to get out of the house
I painted one hand of my nails, but ignored the other one. One is beautiful. The other is NOT.
I don't know why I'm writing this.
I googled 'How to write a blog' because I don't know what I'm doing. It was no help.
I wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad.
My phone is next to me.
My mom should hurry up
I haven't been eating much lately. NO, I don't have an eating disorder. I just haven't been very hungry. Weird.
I'm typing with my arm leaning on the side of the desk. And it hurts my wrist. But not enough for me to do anything about it.
You shouldn't judge a celebrity unless you've walked in their shoes
I'm very OCD about typing, I've noticed.
I kicked my radio the other night. It was being a bully.
I'm hungry right now.
There are no clouds outside, how depressing. I like clouds. ALL clouds. But I really love the really fluffy white ones that contrast with the sky.
I'm supposed to go to the beach with my best friend today. I don't think that's gonna happen anymore. Mad face.
I have two Facebook messages, a Tweet, and a comment approval on MySpace that I'm too lazy to check,
My phone has been going off for ten minutes.
I wish I had red hair. Because I have green eyes. And lots of purple shirts.
I wish I could talk to ****** right now. But he's busy. So I can't.
My mommy has a Yoda on her scooter. It's cool.
Yup. Just lost my ride to the beach.
Now what?
Four Tweets now.
I have to eat lunch now.
It's hard to type and eat at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. It's like...I can't explain this. It's good. Are you just trying to write/type yourself out?

    ReplyDelete