Wednesday, August 25, 2010

If You Need A Shoulder :)

When You Need A Shoulder

by Jadon Nester and Jessica Perez

 

When you need a shoulder stand by me

I can end all of your pain and misery

Call me when you're smiling or lonely

I'll be right there you know i'm your homie

 

I can only promise you this

Our times together will be bliss

I'll make myself worth it

Our companionship will be a gift

 

I'll be there to prove you right when you're wrong

And if you feel sad we could write wonderful songs

Cause side by side we're twice as strong

Anywhere and everywhere I'll bring you along

 

I'll catch your tears and fight your fears

Our power will be envied by all of our peers

Through the best and the worst I'm right here

Secret handshakes, nicknames and the friendship cheer

 

While I'm alive you'll never be alone

With me you'll never be on your own

Even milestones down the road

I wish you would have listened this here news is old.

 

1 comment: