Thursday, August 19, 2010

Disappearing Act.

Make up your mind already
I'm on my knees
demanding for you to please
just stop messing with me

one minute you're here
the next you're gone
and it all seems so wrong
this disappearing act you pull 
I see you 
now I don't 
You'll be here forever 
then no you wont

Just make up your mind 
I'm tired of second guessing myself
of playing games
I'd be fine if it was anyone else 

and I've been living in confusion 
constant contradiction 
and you're all of my frustrations. 
but my favorite addiction. 

I can play the game you play
a little too well 
I've learned from you
and can put you in hell 
now you see me 
now you don't 
I'll always be here
Just kidding 
you know I won't 
but it hurts so I stand 
and take blow after blow 
but make up your mind 
Are you here or not? 
I need to know

No comments:

Post a Comment