Friday, August 6, 2010

I Hate You. Crying.

Dear YouShouldButYouDon'tKnowWhoYouAre, 
The level of hate I have for you in my body is simply unimaginable. Like Lima beans, celery, ketchup, and mayo all mixed together. Just the thought, just hearing your name makes me physically ill. When you open your mouth I want to do nothing but shove something in it to make you stop speaking. Your happiness makes me cry. Which is odd because even though I would rather you jump off of the planet and crash into the sun...I ALWAYS check in when something might be wrong. 


I hate to open my eyes and cry 
the only thing falling is a sign 
a symbol that I am weak 
a drop for every thing thats wrong with me 
gliding down my cheeks
I don't let myself cry 
although when the barriers are torn 
its a sign that I 
I am alive

2 comments: