Sunday, August 15, 2010

High School and John Mayer

I am officially the only person I know who is not excited for high school. Only one who doesn't want this summer to end because I'm afraid things won't ever be the same. This time we're all going to different schools, different small schools. I'll be at the art school while everyone else is somewhere else. No one will be there with me, and theres nothing I hate more than being alone. Yeah, I'm extremely friendly and I make friends easily, but I hate having to start over and make new friends. At least majority of my friends will be at Highline, I just won't have any classes with them.
Sometimes I wish I didn't have dreams bigger than me because nothing comes out of it but obstacles. And loneliness. But I'm sure thats only for me and everyone else.
I haven't blogged in a long time, and now I know why. I''m blank. I have nothing to write about.

It's been a long night in New York City, it's been a long night in Austin too. I don't remember you looking any better... but then again, I don't remember you.


I know a boy, he puts the color inside of my world. But he's just like a maze, where all of the walls continually change. And I've done all I can, to stand on the steps with my heart in my hand. But now I'm starting to see, maybe it's got nothing to do with me.


I'd like to tell you, stay inside the lines. But something better is on the other side. 


I just found out theres no such thing as the real world, just a lie you've got to rise above. 


Take all of your wasted honor, all you little past frustrations. Take all of your so-called problems, better put 'em in quotations. Say what you need to say. 


Walking like a one man army, fighting with the shadows in your head. Living out the same old moment. Knowing you'd be better off instead if you could only say what you need to say


Me and all my friends, we're all misunderstood. They say we stand for nothing, and theres no way we ever could. We see everything thats going on, with the world and those who lead it. We just feel like we don't have the means to rise above and beat it. 


It's not that we don't care. We just know that the fight ain't fair. So we keep waiting, waiting on the world to change. 


One day our generation is gonna rule the population. 


Whoa, gravity, stay the hell away from me.


I' could've met you in the sandbox, could've passed you on the sidewalk. Could I have missed my chance and watched you walk away? No way.


Until then I'll hide in my bedroom. Sitting up all night just to write a love song for no one. 


John Mayer<3 ^^

















1 comment:

  1. The only song I like from him is Waiting on the world to change. I espcially hate the one he did with Taylor Swift.
    I hated going to my new school in third grade but you'll get through t. I havent moved since the third grade. Now, I'm in 8th.

    ReplyDelete