Sunday, September 19, 2010

You'll Never Be Alone, I Promise.

I'm always gonna be here
waiting to do whatever it takes
to make you smile
no matter how many bones I break
or smiles I have to fake

I'll always be right here
I'm never going to leave your side
standing alone most of the time
with my arms spread wide
waiting for my shoulder
to be good enough to cry on
I'll never stop caring
even when you're long gone

all I ever want to do
is fix you
and listen to you
and help you
I'm always going to be there for you
even when you don't want me to
or need me to

I'm always gonna be right here
ready to lend an ear
catch a tear
stand with you fighting fears
even though
part of me knows
I'm waiting around for nothing
because you don't need me
still, I'd do anything
whatever it takes
 to make you smile
 no matter how many bones I have to break.

No comments:

Post a Comment