Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mhmm.

I'm standing on the outside
of a broken mess
you've left me on the outside
you've left me feeling worthless


I couldn't get you to understand for the life of me
just how much I care
that I'm standing on the outside
while you're hurting in there


I want to be the one to fix you 
I want to be the one you need
I want you to know when your tears are falling 
you can come to me
I want my shoulder to be good enough 
to lean on, to cry on 
I want you to see that when the world walks out
I'll never be gone 


You cry, I cry
tears fall, I die
I'm on the outside 
wanting in 
I'll say it again 
I wish I could be the one 
to take it all away 
I'll cry myself to sleep every night
if you're never feeling pain
I am never 
ever 
ever 
ever 
going to stop caring about you 
even when you don't need or want me to 


I'm on the outside 
wanting to be there for you
'cause thats what friends do 


PS. I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment