Saturday, June 30, 2012

I'm an Owl. Hear me Hoot.

You know, I really need to knock my sleeping schedule into whack. Just kidding. I have all summer for that. Why wake up before noon? What greatness goes on before then? I can eat breakfast whenever the hell I want. I can brush my teeth and shower whenever the hell I wake up. Who gives a hoot?
Seriously though, it's the beginning of summer and I'm already nocturnal. I fall asleep at 5 in the morning, and wake up at three P.M. Imagine me a month from now. I'll be sleeping at 11 and waking up at 8 P.M. I actually like sleeping at 5 in the morning. The sounds of birds waking up outside my window has become a lullaby. The sun slipping through the trees outside and into my room is a lot more comforting than pitch black.  Anywhere else, that soft green wouldn't make sense. What.
You know, I feel like I should make this blogging a daily habit. It's weird how I go all day with these emotions and opinions bottled up in my head, but the second I have a chance to set them free I can't think of anything. I suppose I'm too afraid of them. Because if I say things, that makes them harder to avoid. I could think about missing someone all day and be fine, but the second that thought is released, it becomes painful.

It's June 30th, and my bedroom is an icebox.

No comments:

Post a Comment