Saturday, July 30, 2011

So here's the thing.

Everyone looks at me like I'm a magician, I moved on so fast.

I make it look easy
look at all the people who actually want me.
I don't need you,
if you don't need me.
I'm already gone
when you decide to leave me.
And now you've got candy eyes
feeding me lies
like "baby, I'm sorry."
"Jessie, don't you want me?"
but I'm so sorry
I'm not drowning anymore
now you're on your knees
do you even know what you're sorry for?

meet life,
it's moving on.
I flashback to that night
and just like that, I'm gone
you lied
about what is and isn't
what you did or didn't
what is and what was
but I don't blame you
that's what a liar does.
I'm leaving you
You lost me
like liars do.


I'll just keep going
though I'm out of rhymes
maybe I can write my mind
into the right this time

Hey, Mr. Ego
Mr. Hearts For Dinner
Mr. Fuck her and leaver
Hey Mr. Nice guy
ha, that's a nice lie
Hey, how was forever?
yeah you're smart
but baby, I'm clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment